BUSINESS TAX RETURNS
Who said Tax doesn’t have to be taxing?
Tax Returns can be completed for…
- Individuals and sole traders
- Limited Companies
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It’s important that…
- Returns are correctly completed
- They are filed on time
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with…
- Advice on your tax liabilities
- Negotiating with the Collector if necessary
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities
- Completing all the necessary tax computations
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC, taking the worry away from you
Need help with your Tax Return or want to pay less tax?
Personal tax services are available both for business owners and private individuals including…
- All aspects of Self Assessment
- Dealing with Tax Returns
- Tax enquiries
- Computation of liabilities
- Tax disputes
- Correspondence with HMRC
- Inheritance tax planning
- Tax Investigation Fees Protection
TAX INVESTIGATION FEE PROTECTION
Worried about the accountancy fees of a tax investigation?
HMRC has powers to investigate income tax and corporation tax payers at RANDOM.
With the ever increasing risks of full tax enquiries and investigations, it’s worth considering protecting yourself from the accountancy costs of dealing with it as the amount of work involved is often substantial.
You can get cover for the following…
- Self-assessment enquiries
- VAT enquiries
- PAYE and benefits enquiries
- IR35 enquiries
Even if HMRC finds nothing as a result of any investigation, you will still have unexpected professional fees to pay as a result.
We cannot prevent you from being investigated by the Taxman, but we can help to ensure that you get the best possible support and advice without having to worry about the cost.