If you don’t know where you are going, you are certain to end up somewhere else.
You’ve probably been told many times that planning is crucial to success in business but somehow you’ve never quite got round to it.
Rather than having a planned strategy you run your business by…
- Trusting your intuition
- Using instant decisions
- And generally riding the rollercoaster
That may well work and we do realise that gut feelings are a crucial business skill in successful entrepreneurs. But planning is still crucial. Research shows that those businesses that do plan and have clear strategies are far more successful.
Our strategic planning service helps you…
- Agree on long-term strategic goals both personally and for the business
- Identify where you are now
- Work ON the business so that you can spend less time working IN it
- Identify the blocks in the strategy
- Agree an operational strategy to overcome the blocks and meet those goals
- Develop business growth systems
- Grow a great team of people
- Monitor your results against those goals
- Manage the money in your business
- Develop an exit strategy
The result is an agreed action plan.
You are entitled to arrange your affairs to pay the absolute legal minimum amount of tax.
Whilst completion of tax returns and statutory tax obligations are important jobs, all accountants should be capable of completing them and advising you of your tax position and liabilities.
We try to do more than just this and are interested in maximising your tax planning opportunities.
We all have to pay our taxes but within the legal framework there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary. We have extensive experience in this area of work and always fight as hard as we can for our clients.
We can help with tax planning in relation to…
- Personal taxes
- Business taxes
- Tax efficient employee remuneration strategies
- VAT planning
- Inheritance Tax strategies
- Capital Gains
- Profit extraction strategies
- Exit strategies
- Employment status
New clients are often surprised at how much can be done to help with their tax position. We are always willing to go that extra mile to offer advice on the areas where tax can be saved. We enjoy this work!
It is important that this work is done in advance and you should contact us as soon as possible.
All of our Tax Planning makes legitimate use of the Tax Legislation and Case Law, so that you are not put at additional risk from a full HMRC Enquiry, or where there are risks, these are pointed out to you.
Research suggests that those businesses with a written business plan are far more likely to succeed.
Business plans are also regularly needed to support finance applications, especially bank lending.
We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including…
- Business strategy and goal setting
- Cash flow forecasts
- Profit forecasts
- All written elements of the plan such as business background, marketing plan, SWOT analysis, markets, competition and all of the other key elements that need presenting in the most suitable way to lenders
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth
After you’ve produced the plan, you need to monitor how you are doing against the plan and we can help you with this.