BUSINESS SUPPORT SESSIONS
Who do you turn to for business support?
Our business support sessions are a planned series of sessions to support you in developing your business. We listen to your issues and provide constructive feedback and ideas.
They can be monthly, quarterly or six monthly.
They are ideal for…
- Business owners that have little other support. Employees come to you with their problems but who do you go to?
- Those needing a fresh pair of eyes to suggest new ideas – most great ideas come from those outside of the immediate business!
- Helping you focus on working ON your business, not IN the business
- Anyone who needs to set time aside to focus on key business issues
The sessions can be used to cover any or all of the following…
- Review of management accounts and information
- Business strategy
- Comparison of where you are in relation to goals
- Business growth and marketing ideas
- Employee issues
- Cost saving strategies
- Tax saving ideas and queries
An agreed action plan is formulated from each session that we produce for review of progress at the next business support session.
Do you want to take the risk of forming your own company?
There’s more to consider than just buying a cheap readymade company on the internet!
We can assist you with company formations for…
- An off the shelf ready made company
- A tailor made company
- Limited Liability Partnership
For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations.
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Type in the name you want, select the option for “Company Name Availability Search” and see if it comes up in the list.
Our Company formation packages can include…
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review with regard to company formation – forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Book-keeping set-up advice
- Business plans
- Assistance with raising finance
Worried about a PAYE Inspection?
Our PAYE Healthcheck service is designed to find any PAYE issues before the Taxman does!
Why not call us in prior to any visit?
The healthcheck can…
- Review and sample check your payroll records for errors
- Sample test the most common errors that the PAYE inspectors look for
- Statistically analyse your completed PAYE returns
- Sample check the completion of PAYE returns
- Compare your PAYE returns against your annual accounts
- Sample check leavers and starters to make sure they are correctly dealt with
- Review statutory maternity pay, statutory sick pay, student loan deductions and working tax credits
- Identify any workers where status issues may be a concern
- Check completion of end of year returns
- Review benefit in kind and expenses disclosures and calculations
- Check expenses dispensations
- Identify any PAYE planning opportunities
We can also provide a similar service in respect of a CIS healthcheck for the construction industry.
Worried about a VAT Inspection?
Our VAT Healthcheck service is designed to find any VAT issues before the VAT Man does!
Why not call us in prior to any visit?
The healthcheck can..
- Review and sample check your accounting records for errors
- Sample test the most common errors that the VAT inspectors look for
- Statistically analyse your completed VAT returns
- Sample check the completion of VAT returns
- Compare your VAT returns against your annual accounts
- Check the VAT treatment of your sales
- Consider whether you are making best use of relevant VAT schemes
- Ensure you are correctly applying the rules of VAT schemes
- Identify VAT planning opportunities.